Monday, August 1, 2016

Day One Of "7"

So I had eggs over easy for breakfast.  Not the same without kikoman shoyu.   For lunch I'm having turkey and rice with no mac salad or gravy.   Yum yum.

Tonight I'll be feasting on turkey wings with roasted carrots and potatoes. 

But I'll share some thoughts that could be of help to the others who are participating.   I don't know what everyone else is making, but I'll toss out some ideas:

I'm going to make turkey soup with carrots, tomatoes, and potatoes.   You can also make soup out of chicken and spinach or some other ingredients hat you may have on your list.   Add in salt and pepper and you might have a decent alternative.

If you have chosen eggs and bread, you have French toast to be made.  I'll use honey as the dressing and it should be fine.

I'm going to also attempt to make turkey stew in my crockpot.  You can do the same with chicken and spinach, or possibly other things on your list.

I hope I can cook down tomatoes to make a spaghetti sauce.  I'll use salt, pepper and honey (if needed) to add flavor.   I'll eat this with bread or noodles.

I've never tried it but my last idea for now is broccoli, tomato and julienne carrots in a salad with olive oil and salt.

Feel free to add ideas or your recipes in the comments section. 

Here's praying we find ourselves a step closer to Jesus!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pastor Steve's "7"
Apples
Nuts
Spinach
Quinoa
Eggs
Chicken
Brocolli

(Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, Lemon, Garlic)

No comments:

Post a Comment