Thursday, June 20, 2013

You Say, And God Says?


You say: It's impossible
God says: All things are possible (Lk.18:27)

You say: I'm too tired
God says: I will give you rest (Mt.
11:28-30)

You say: Nobody loves me
God says: I love you (Jn
3:16)

You say: I can't go on
God says: My grace is sufficient (2 Cor. 12:9)

You say: I can't figure things out
God says: I will direct your steps (Prov.3:5-6)

You say: I can't do it
God says: You can do all things (Phil.4:13)

You say: I'm not able
God says: I am able (2 Cor. 9:8)

You say: It's not worth it
God says: It will be worth it (Rom.
8:28)

You say: I can't forgive myself
God says: I forgive you (1 John 1:9)

You say: I can't manage
God says: I will supply all your needs (Phil.
4:19)

You say: I'm afraid
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (2 Tim 1:7)

You say: I'm always worried and frustrated
God says: Cast all your care on me (1 Pet. 5:7)

You say: I'm not smart enough
God says: I give you wisdom (1 Cor.
1:30)

You say: I feel all alone
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Heb. 13:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment